BISON Restoration Helps Homes Through Water Mitigation
You might not know that the water mitigation process is broken up into steps and stages that begin as soon as you call our competent BISON professionals. We start collecting information immediately that tells us what tools and machines we should have en route to your property to begin needed water mitigation.
When Should Mitigation Services Begin?
Flooding and standing water in your home or business can be grounds for water mitigation in Oklahoma City properties. Pooling of any kind immediately threatens all connected and exposed surface materials, making this problem exponentially worse until preventative measures occur to help. Mitigation precedes restoration, so this is among the emergency services provided when our BISON team first arrives.
What Does Water Mitigation Entail?
Water mitigation is one of a property’s more complex needs, particularly because of the urgency of the work performed. The longer these recovery services take to begin, the more potential damage that results to your house. Our local facilities allow us to reach residences fast, containing the damage to specific areas of the property and beginning needed mitigative and vital steps. While each situation is unique, the mitigation steps often follow particular headings, such as:
- Assessment – We work first to determine the extent of the restoration necessary and what emergency services can help to expedite later recovery processes.
- Extraction – Using pumps and vacuums to pull up standing water from the property.
- Removal – Salvaging contents or discarding destroyed items after long-term water exposure.
- Drying – Using traditional absorption and sopping methods removes much surface water damage before structural drying begins.
- Cleaning – Removing contaminants, residues and clearing soiled surfaces after water exposure. This process includes applying mold inhibitors.
BISON Helps Get Life Back to Normal
While you might have a sufficient number of possible restoration providers in the region, we have pushed to become the top choice. We base our entire recovery approach on customer satisfaction and quality work, meaning that you will understand the actions taken to restore your home, and the project continues until you are satisfied with the result. We have guaranteed work and a price match commitment that makes us competitive and competent in the restoration and mitigation solutions your property requires. BISON Restoration Services has leading equipment and restoration products to manage water mitigation needs fast. We are a phone call away at (405) 225-2024. If your home has suffered a severe disaster requiring immediate mitigation and restoration services, contact our emergency response line at 877-7GO-BISON.